Thursday 16 February 2012

Entry 9 My Personal Opinion on being a “Effective Verbal Communicator”


       Yes I am an effective communicator. When having one and one interaction I am very clear in my message I try not to make statements that can be interpreted in two different meanings. I do listen to what the other person is conveying and try to give constructive feedback at that point in time to what is being said. However when it comes to sharing in a crowed nervousness can be a barrier to my communication. My clarity of speech needs improvement in that I may not pronounced word clearly when I concentrate on controlling my hand movements when speaking. For linguistic sensitivity I demonstrate it depending on the situation and conversation at times. For example if I really upset with someone I do not  speak continuously with no pause, I will make sure that I take my time to explain reason clearly and give time for them to understand one point before moving along to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment