Tuesday 14 February 2012

Entry 3 Perception of me!


I perceive myself to be a person that is attentive, problem solver, not afraid to explore and try new things and helper. This is because when I have a task at hand I remain focus and will go out of my way to get the task completed in the time and properly done. When situation arrives whether it involves me or don’t, I am always readily and willing to see how best I could assist the situation, even if it just listening to someone problems or giving advice. I believe that most of the time I can analyze a situation and give structure feedback that will solve the issue at hand. Spiritual, emotional, social and intellectual help show who I am and build a balance in my life. Also like to refer to myself as a butterfly in that the butterfly is contented in each stage that it has to go through but when maturity takes place it moves around and explore it doesn’t remain stagnant in one place. In relation to me I see myself as everyday there is something new to learn and grow therefore I position myself to receive positive influential values that will continued to shape who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment